Not only do we think aprons are a must-have accessory in every households but we think ours is definitely worth showing off! We’re biased of course, but when you look at the deep black cotton fabric with its brown faux-leather adjustable strap, the two handy front pockets for either your utensils, beer can/wine box (while you’re barbecuing, hydration is a must!) or to rest your hands in, plus the stunning and vibrant colourful St Nectan’s Glen & Waterfalls logo, it would be a MasterChef crime to cook or barbecue without it!
- High quality and vintage look
- Easy to care for: black cotton fabric – machine washable
- Practical: two large front pockets
- Comfortable: adjustable faux-leather straps
- One size fits all: long belt to tie it around your waist
- Best branded looker: embroidered with our logo in stunning vibrant colours
- Apron dimensions: 81cm(l) x 70cm(w) / belt length on each side: 90cm / Neck strap: up to 23cm in diameter